Preserving your privacy when you visit our website
We are dedicated to protecting and preserving your privacy when you visit our website or communicate electronically with us
We update this policy from time to time, so please review this policy regularly.
Information we collect during the operation of our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when signing up for information or making a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Sometimes we may collect information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information about the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similar to the above, we may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are automatically downloaded to your computer. This cookie file is stored on your computer's hard drive as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service we provide to you.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and hold about you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us regarding our products or services. To provide information about other products that we believe may be of interest to you where you have consented to receive such information.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations towards you.
- To notify you of any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information on goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
By filling in our contact forms or application form, you consent to the use of your personal data as described above.
Storage of your personal data
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we have confirmed to all the companies that process data on our behalf or that we use to provide services or products where personal data is involved that they are compliant with the GDPR and maintain compliance with the GDPR
Data provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Information relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its security.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Our policy is that we keep your personal data for a period of 7 years from your last login or contact with us and at the end of this period your information will be deleted unless you request us to keep your information for an additional period. All personal data is disposed of securely to ensure compliance with GDPR.